The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released a notification for the various job in North-West Region. The total number of posts is 797. If you want to fill out this form then read this post. In this post, I will tell you complete details about SSC recruitment 2022.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Details
There is a total of 57 types of job profiles are included in SSC recruitment 2022. Junior Stenographer, junior assistant driver, junior engineer, and legal assistant are included in this job notification.
Last Date of Application
Interested candidates can apply for their online form till 13 June 2022.
Examination centers for the SSC job are Chandigarh, Mohali, Jammu, Srinagar, Leh, Kargil, and Delhi.
According to the notification educational qualification are high school, ITI, Intermediate, BA, LLB, B.Sc, and master’s degree.
The age of the candidate must be 18-42 years.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the written test and skill test. There are 100 questions in the question paper. The total number of marks is 200.
The application fee for the SSC recruitment 2022 is 100 rupees. Candidates can pay the fee through net banking, credit card, and debit card. Apart from this, candidates also pay their fees through the SBI draft. There is no fee for SC/ST/ Handicapper, and for women.
How To Apply?
Please follow the given instructions for filling out the SSC Form.
- First, go to SSC’s official site.
- Click on the 25 May 2022 notification from the latest notification window.
- By clicking on that link the SSC recruitment 2022 notification will open.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Go to the home page of the SSC site.
- Click on the registered now button.
- After registration and paying for the application form, click on the submit button.
- Your application form will be completed.
The last date for online application submission is 13-June-2022 till 11 pm. 15 June 202 is the last date for the application fee till night 11 pm.
One thought on “SSC Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply Now!”