Modify Robots.txt File
Hello guys, how are you? I hope you are doing well. Today I’m back with the another amazing and interesting topic on how to modify robots.txt file in WordPress. In this post I will tell you the simple steps on how to modify robots.txt file with Yoast SEO tool. Yoast SEO tool is a very important and basic SEO tool that almost every person used. It is very helpful in on page SEO. Plugin is a free tool dad tells you how’s your content. Without wasting any time let’s get started today’s topic.
Simple Steps To Modify Robots.txt File With Yoast SEO Tool
- First of all, you need to install Yoast SEO plugin in your WordPress site. For installing Yoast plugin tool in your WordPress site, go to the plugins and then click on add new button. Then type used in the search box and hit the enter button. You will see to your site SEO tool on your screen. Click on the install button. Once it is installed then click on Active button. Yoast SEO plugin tool will be activated.
- If you already installed the Yoast plugin in your WordPress site then keep the first step. Now go to your WordPress site dashboard.
- Click on the Yoast SEO tool.
- Go to the tool options on Yoast SEO tool.
- Then click on the file editor.
- After this you will see your robots.txt file on the screen.
- Modify it and click on the save button. Your modified robots.txt file will be saved.
This is how you can easily modify robots.txt file with the help of Yoast SEO tool.
For more important and interesting topic like this please follow my blog. In my blog you will get all the information for free. Hit the bell icon so that you will get all the latest posts notifications.