How To Get Instant Loan?
Loan is a facility that makes your dream complete. Through the loan you can buy a lot of things for you and your family. Many banks and private companies provides the loan facility. But some time it is hard to take a loan. In this post, I’ll tell you how to get instant loan through credit card. So if you are looking for an instant loan then you can go through this post and know how to get instant loan.
A credit card is the easiest way to get an instant loan. Through a credit card you can buy a lot of things now and pay it later. Sometimes the payment days can be after 45 days. So you can easily pay it later. Apart from this, you can repay the amount in easy instalments instead of paying the entire amount on the due date.
How To Get Instant Loan Through Credit Card?
When you get a loan then it is a pre-approved loan. The best thing about instant loan against loan is there is no documentation and processing require.
For example, if you have an account in ICICI or HDFC bank then you can check your eligibility for a loan through the bank app or net banking account. If you are eligible for the loan then you can immediately apply for the loan and get the funds in second.
Note: you can apply for the loan against credit card only if your card is registered for net banking. If you don’t know how to register your credit card for net banking then don’t worry, here I’ll tell you how to register your card for net banking easily.
How To Register Your Credit Card For Net Banking?
Please follow the given instructions one by one to register your card in to net banking.
- First click on the credit tab.
- Then from the left menu select transact.
- After this select the register new card.
- Fill all the information and then press submit button.
This is how you register your card for net banking.
How To Check You Are Eligible For Loan Or Not?
Here I give a step by step guide to check if you are eligible for instant loan or not.
- First login to your net banking account.
- Then click on the cards option.
- Click on transact on the left menu.
- Every bank has different types of loans on their credit card.
- To get a loan on your card first choose the card type.
- If you are not eligible for pre-approved loan then you will see a message that inform you that you are not eligible for the pre=approved loan.
- And if you are eligible for the pre-approved loan then the application form will open. In the form you will see the loan amount.
- Enter the loan amount and you will see the tenure and interest rate. The choose your savings account and accept the term and conditions.
- Verify the loan details and then press the confirm button.
- After this, it will ask you a method to get a OTP like email or SMS and then click on continue.
- Enter the OTP and click on continue.
- Once your OTP is verified you will receive an acknowledgement along with a reference number and loan amount number.
- Your loan amount will be credited to your account.
Important Points To Remember Before You Apply For A Loan Through Credit Card
Here are some points that you have to remember before applying an instant loan through credit card.
- There is a processing fee apply for loan through credit card. The procession fee up to 500 Rupees.
- There are no need of documentation verification for getting instant loan.
- The loan will be debited into your bank account.
So this is how you can get an instant loan through your credit card. I hope you like this post and now you will have a very well understanding on how to get loan by your credit card. Please share this post as much as you can so that other person can get loan easily. Follow my blog AK Blog 360 for more interesting topics.