Killing Tips To Create Title And Meta Description For A Site
Hello there, welcome to my blog. Here I’ll explain to you how to create title and meta description for a site. As we know, how important a title and meta description is for a post. User click on your link or not it depends on your post SERP means title and description.
That’s why it is very important that your post title and meta description should be so attractive that user needs to click on your link.
If you don’t know how to make an attractive SERP then don’t worry here I will tell you some killing tips to create title and meta description for your site so that it can rank on Google SERP first page.
Read Also: Secret tips on how to beat Google broad core updates
So are you ready to know how to make an attractive SERP so that your site will also rank on Google. If yes then read this post until the end.
5 Pro Tips For Making Title For A Site
Here I will tell you 5 best tips for making title that you should keep in mind when you make title. Please check them.
- Your title length should be 50-70 char but you can use 70 char long title for good result.
- Don’t use keyword stuffing in your title. Use your focus keyword in the title so that it looks naturally.
- Use your brand name in your post title. You can also use your brand name in abbreviation.
- Don’t repeat words.
- Don’t use boiler plate text in your title. Boiler text like home, about us, and contact us. Because it looks like promotional.
So these are the pro tips that you keep in mind during making the title.
5 Pro Tips For Making Meta Description For A Site
Please check 5 best pro tips for making a meta description for a site.
- Your meta description length should be 150 to 160 chars. If your meta description length is more than 160 char then it will be truncated. Truncated means it does not show in Google SERP.
- Avoid keyword stuffing.
- Create attractive and informative meta description which looks natural.
- Use your focus keyword maximum two times only.
- Use call to action.
At The Bottom
In this post, you learned how to create title and meta description for a post. I hope you like this post and now you can easily create an attractive title and description for your article.
If you need any help then you can comment me and I’ll definitely reply to your comment.
Please share this post as much as you can so that other person also get this wonderful information for free.
One thought on “How To Create A Title And Meta Description For A Post?”